Monday, October 3, 2011

Life...hmm...

Okay, I know I haven't been posting lately on here, but I'm going to try to do better. So, update to how my life is holding up. First off, last month I went the whole month without sugar. That was hard...sometimes but now I don't have to always have sugar. So, it helped me. :)
Also, a couple weeks ago I got in a HUGE fight with my mom and step-dad. I just have been holding lots of things inside I kind of exploded, but I still didn't say everything that was on my mind because I didn't want to get into even more trouble. I cried till about 2 in the morning. I had to cry myself to sleep. It was really intense. It was so crazy. When I woke up in the morning, my eyes were swollen from crying and I looked disgusting. The sad thing was, one of my friends didn't even really care that I was upset. She knew I was upset and everything, but when I wanted to talk about it, she would just talk about herself. That day, I had rehearsals and I had to walk home from rehearsals because my mom wouldn't come pick me up. I live far away from my school and as I started to walk home, I just started bawling. I have never been that upset in my whole life. I really felt alone. I felt like there was nobody who even cared about me. But things are getting better. I watched General Conference and some of the talks had me crying because they were talking about how God loves us and we are never alone. I just felt so much peace and I just cried. My life isn't perfect, but I'm trying to get there. :) I promise to start posting a little more. That's all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment