Sunday, October 30, 2011

Updating some things...

Well this has been an interesting week. It's been the end of term this week, so it's been a very stressful one. Also, my friend and I got into some sort of fight that has been quite confusing for me. First off, I don't know how we got in the fight, and second she will act like we're friends in one of our classes, but then outside of that class, she won't talk to me. It's getting kind of confusing and it wasn't something I wanted to deal with...and still don't want to deal with. Another thing, my play rehearsals have been insane! I have rehearsals like everyday till around 8. This Saturday, I was there at 7 in the morning!!! It's crazy! But, it's all starting to come together. As, this month comes to a close, things are starting to get better, and life is getting simpler. So, I'm excited for next month, I have lots of birthdays for people next month. :) So, we'll see how it all goes. Thanks for reading! Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment