Friday, December 16, 2011

Life...what to say...

Well, there's a lot going on with my life. I did have a fight with a friend a couple of weeks ago, but that's all worked out now. Another thing that's happened is two of my friends like each other. The guy told me he liked her and she likes him, but the girl hasn't said a word about it to me. She just talks to me about the other guy she used to (and still sort of does) like. Really, I just want her to tell me about it! I don't see why she won't. That's really all I want to hear from her right now. I just want her to admit it!
Another thing, I asked a guy to my preference dance a couple days ago, and where I come from, we have to do it all fancy and cute. So, the guy I asked is really into dance. What I did was I got a box and put a couple dancing inside it. Then I wrote, "Will you dance the night away with me at preference?" I filled the box with candy and put my name in it, kind of hidden. Then I had it given to his mom. So, now I just have to wait for his answer! This is the scary part! Hopefully, all goes as planned! Wish me luck! I hope you all are doing great! I'll try to write on Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment