Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ok...I'm back

Hey guys...so I know I've been away for a long time, but I'm back. I've been super busy with some extra activities from school, but those are over for the moment and now I have not much to do. Just so you all know, one of my best friends and I are in a fight right now. I guess things have been left unsaid for a long time. So, what happened was this, I felt like she was really mad at me for something I had done, but she wasn't telling me anything; she was kind of ignoring me. So, I asked her this past Wednesday night what was going on and why she was mad at me, when she said why I felt really hurt and so I blew up at her. Yes, I was the one to blow up. So, she blew up at me for blowing up at her...and just so you can understand a bit better, this was over text...not face-to-face. So, she was reading into the way I would say things, the wrong way and I bet I was doing the same. It was actually a really bad time that this was all happening, I was at my little sister's junior high school helping with the play that they were doing (I was in-charge of doing their spotlight for the show). So, there were people there that were friends with me, that also knew this friend of mine. I ended up just walking backstage so no one could see me, and I just started crying. Unfortunately, I had to go do some things for their play before they began, so I had to just learn to deal with everything and try to fake that everything was ok (which I can usually do pretty well), but this night was not a normal night. One of my best friends there found me and knew something was up, I just wasn't ready to talk about it. About a half hour later, I walked into the classroom the actors met while they waited to be onstage (lucky they were out having a meeting in their auditorium), but the director was in there. He knew something was up and pulled me aside asking me what was wrong. I told him, and he gave me advice about just writing a letter out to her where I can explain everything to her, without her interrupting me. So, I did and I was really nervous to give it to her personally so I dropped it off at her house on Friday evening. I was also helping out with the play that night too, so I was there when I got a text from her telling me to check my email. I asked the director if I could check it, so he let me. She had wrote back to me. As I was reading through it, I wanted to say things about it, but I didn't want to write another letter. So, I talked with a good friend of mine that night and asked what she thought I should do, and she told me that the next step was talking to each other...face-to-face. So, I responded to her letter by telling her that we needed to actually talk to each other. I'm expecting that to happen tomorrow, so we'll have to see how it goes. Hopefully, things will get better. That's what has been going on this past week. I'll tell you how things work out. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment