Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I can't deal with it...but I don't know what to do!

I'm really tired of my friend telling me lies. It seems to me that's all she tells me lately. Sometimes it seems like she wants to be my friend, but there are starting to be lots of times when she ignores me and it feels like she doesn't want to be friends anymore. She's like sending me mix messages. I'm tired of it, and I don't know what to do. She also likes to either stretch the truth, or just lie about things. It's starting to get hard to know what is real and what isn't. It seems to me that she thinks EVERY single boy she meets HAS to love her. I'm tired of hearing things like, "He keeps turning his head back. He likes me." or "Did you hear the way he said that. I think he likes me." or "He just looked back here. He likes me." or "He likes me, he keeps talking to me." or "He flirts with me all the time." or "He always says 'hi' to me in the halls. He's never done that. He must like me." or "He keeps asking me for help. I think he likes me." You see! It gets annoying! I can't talk to her about this stuff because she gets really mad sometimes. I have talked to her about it before...like 4 years ago. That was one of the worst fights I have ever been in. I remember running to the bathroom because she made me cry so hard. It was awful. I don't want to have a repeat of that...so I really don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. I know you don't want to talk to her about all this, but that might be the best thing. I understand you don't want to get into a fight about this, but she needs to know. She will keep going on as the same person if you don't talk to her. If she's your friend, she will take what you say into consideration and try to change. If she isn't your true friend, she will just act as if it doesn't matter. That's when you can move on with your life. You really just need to talk to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree with Lexy. Go and talk with her. It's for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you stop being her friend. If you're sick of her, then get rid of her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know wat ur going through. i've been having problems with a really good friend of mine. Wat she and i are doing is giving each other some space. i told her about wat was going on and she and i agreed to take some time where we can grow without each other. We just needed some space from each other. We still talk and acknowledge each other, but we dont hang out anymore until we can both go back to being friends. Sometimes friends just need to leave for a while and then come back together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw! I'm so sorry! That really stinks! I hope you and your friend figure things out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are taking it all too seriously my love. life is waiting traitorously to get you but your time will come and you have to get it back when it's not looking try;http://andycummudgeon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete