Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Let it go?

So, one of my best friends is going to the mall on Saturday with a bunch of our friends. She really wants me to go, but there's kind of an issue. One of the people going was a really close friend of mine last year, but things are a little different between the two of us. If you're wondering, this friend is a guy. He and I were really close last year, but then things kind of change between him and I. He doesn't know it, but I kind of got upset with him at the earlier this year...kind of at the end of the whole school year. I wasn't really talking to him and I kind of avoided him. At the end of the year, on yearbook day is when I finally talked to him, really talked to him. Then other things kind of happened and I found myself upset with him again. There always is something I'm not telling, because I don't really want to say it...but I might let you know what it is...maybe... Anyways, my friend told me to come and I told her I would, but then she started telling me all who was coming and when she told me this guy was going I completely froze. I don't want to see him, but I don't want to let my friend down...besides I want to go...I just don't really want to go because I think it would be awkward with him there. I wouldn't know what to say to him and I'm also afraid that I'll ignore him and then he'll confront me about it, causing a big deal. Part of me wants to go, but the other part is telling me not to go. What do you think I should do? Should I just go and not let him get in the way, or should I just not go? Should I just let this all go and forgive and forget?

4 comments:

  1. I would go and see how things go between you two. Try acting like there is nothing that ever happened between you two. What did happen between you two that made you upset with him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you should go out and have some fun! hope things work out. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...so i ended up not going...but not because of this guy. Because i couldn't go, i was doing something else. Anyways, it's a long story with what happened between us. :) but i think i'm letting it go now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I get it now! Thanks for telling me!

    ReplyDelete