Friday, August 5, 2011

Life is going good!

Hey guys! Thanks for all the great feedback on my last post...I still haven't talked to her about it yet, but she and I are getting along pretty well lately. So, that's good! :D That's one good thing that's been going great in my life lately. Another WONDERFUL thing that's going on right now is I'm in the middle of going through my stuff in my bedroom. Usually, this wouldn't be so great, but it is for me because I will be getting a new room once I've finished in my room (that I share with my sisters) and the playroom. Since we're all starting to grow up, we don't need a playroom...therefore, I get to use it as my room! OH YEAH! I'm so happy! :D For as long as I can remember, I have always had to share a room. So this is really big for me. On top of all that, school is about to start...and yeah, I know...school is....um...well school is school...and can be boring. But I'm actually excited to start school again. I am ready to see all my friends I have missed over the summer. I can't wait to see them all. I've missed seeing them so often. I've seen a lot of them over the summer, but not as much as I'd like. So, school...let's get started! These are just a few things that are making my life great right now...on top of that...SUMMER HAS BEEN AMAZING! I've had time with my grandparents, friends, and family. I've gone on a backpacking trip, camping, and lots of places around my home. It has been a fun and memorable summer. And I'm going to end it all in a Back-to-School Party! That way I can see ALL my best friends again! It's going to be based off of the TV show, 'Minute-to-Win-It! I love that show and it's going to be a blast! I can't wait! :D How has your guys summers been? I want to hear of some things you all have done. :D

1 comment: