Sunday, October 28, 2012

One Lucky Girl

This past week has just been insane. I have been working my butt off to get my grades up this week. Ended this term with all A's (that's including 2 A-'s). I am so relieved but I know I am so lucky that I was able to get all my work done and be able to get my grades up.
Also I was so lucky this week to be able to go to my first choir concert at Mountain View! It was on Wednesday, which is young women's night and so I normally wouldn't be able to go, but my mom let me! And I was even luckier that I got to go with the most amazing guy...Andrew :) The choir concert was great. My friends Kirsten and Mvhayv did great on their first choir concert at Mountain View! My friend Zoe, she did great at her solo and it was all just great. It was even better because of being the luckiest girl...being there with such a great guy!
Thursday I felt lucky once again. I have rehearsals pretty much every day after school for my school musical, Cinderella. And on Tuesday-Friday after rehearsals I go to Lakeridge to help out with their rehearsals for a little bit. Thursday we didn't get out of rehearsals for Cinderella when we were supposed to and I had to be a Lakeridge that day to talk with the cast. Luckily I got there in time thanks to my friend Austin, and I was lucky that I got there in time before Andrew even left. Hehe.
Friday, I found my Halloween costume! I am going to be a "Fall Princess." I have a long, brown dress. I am planning on painting a leaf across my face and a leaflet necklace around my neck, maybe even a leaflet bracelet on my wrist if I feel like it. I am going to have orange nails and I have silver shoes and a silver mask that all go with it. I don't know exactly what I want to do with my hair but I have an idea. I was soooooo lucky I found my costume! Thank you so much Oquendo for letting me look through your costumes and letting me borrow it!
Yesterday was great! I had rehearsals in the morning which wasn't too bad. After rehearsals, Mvhayv came and she and I went to Wendy's to eat. Then I finally faced my fears and went to Target (There's a reason why I am afraid to go to this one Target...it's a certain one, other Targets, I'm okay with). Then Mvhayv and I went to her house to get ready for her party later that night. We finished cleaning up, then we decorated her house and made food (the food was great!). It was all a lot of fun. Then the party started!!! That was loads of fun. I think the funniest thing that happened that Mvhayv and I got some silly string earlier that day to spray Andrew with, but it failed us and we couldn't get it to work. We struggled with that for awhile. Haha. Oh and apparently Andrew is a "cat whisper." Haha. Got chocolate shoved into my mouth, very unromantically by Andrew...but whatever. It works. Haha. But yeah, it was a lot of fun.
I really have just felt like a really lucky girl this week. I was not expecting this week to have so much fun in it, I was expecting stress beyond galore! But that didn't happen and I have been so blessed! Thank you everybody who has helped me out this week. You all are amazing. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment