Sunday, October 7, 2012

Shakespeare Festival Adventures :D

Sorry it's been forever. I have been crazy busy!!! This weekend I was able to go down to Ceder City for the annual Shakespeare festival! Oh my crazy it was just amazing! There are lots of pictures, but I'll show you some of my favorite ones. Cuz seriously...there's like a hundred of them. Hahaha. Anyways, it was an amazing weekend...actually it was an amazing week. Started off amazing, and just kept getting better day by day :D

Colton in the background. I thought this was a cool picture.

Just had to take a picture :P

Austin...he seems drunk...but don't worry he's not. That's sparkling cider.

Kimmy doing her monologue!

Prodigy's drawing!

MVHS Shakespeare team

Team's funny picture

Lakeridge's Shakespeare Team...minus 3 girls. They were in the bathroom.

Their funny picture :P

The best people...THE OBSERVERS!!!

Our funny picture :P

I just love this picture of Gabby!

This girl is just amazing! She and I became really close over the weekend. Prodigy, you rock!

Ciera! I love this picture of her :)

My foot, Gabby's foot, and then Ciera's foot :D

No comments:

Post a Comment