Thursday, August 7, 2014

We All Fall Down Sometimes

Do you ever have those moments where you're just feeling low for no reason? This past week that has been happening every once and a while. How do you deal with them? How do you pick yourself up, not even knowing what's wrong in the first place? It can be difficult. But nobody likes people in a pity party...so what do you do? I hate feeling like somebody's burden.

One thing I do is I start to try and appreciate all the little things. A good hair day, a nice text, getting my nails done, watching a good tv show. Something simple. Sometimes after I start appreciating all the little things, it adds up to the big stuff and I suddenly feel better about the day and about myself. However this doesn't always work for me.

Sometimes I have to make a drastic change in order for me to feel better. And those don't always come.

For me, one of the best way I get out of these odd moments is through my friends. They lift me up and because I see them trying to make me happy and really doing all they can to make me feel better, I do start to feel better. I think it's because I feel loved and so it makes me feel better.

Also, whenever I feel down on myself and don't know what else to do to make me feel better, I turn to my religion. I read my scriptures, I pray...etc. I do things that spiritually uplift me and that tends to help me out.

So yeah, these were just some thoughts I had today that I thought I would share. It really isn't much but I just wanted to get it out there. I hope you found something for yourself in this little post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment