Saturday, December 1, 2012

December already?!

I can't even believe it's December already! It feels like it was just January!!! Where has the year gone? I can't believe how fast my birthday is coming up! I pretty much have been refusing that my birthday is soon. Haha. I'm not ready to turn older yet. I think it's because I remember when my sister turned this old and I am refusing that I am that old. Ha. I'll just skip this year. Just kidding.

So this week. Wow. Crazy week, I'll tell you that! It's been a stressful one, but it's also been a pretty good one. Yesterday was hard for me, but I pulled through! Thanks to the wonderful cast of "Once on this Island" at Lakeridge. You guys lifted my spirits completely! Your number of "Mama Will Provide" made my night so much better! Also, last night was my dance concert. It went pretty good, I guess. Haha. Now I just have to perform on Monday and then that dance is pretty much over.

My picture of Shaina and her boyfriend
One great thing about yesterday was drama class. Drama this past week has been lots of fun. Our student teacher has been going crazy. Hahaha. Shaina and I have lots of fun in that class. She likes drawing pictures of angels with big wings and I draw her and her boyfriend. Haha. Drama class = fun.

Anyways, overall it has been a good week. Tonight, I'm going to see "Once on this Island" again. Hahaha. I have watched it soooo many times. Oh well. It's a fun show. Have a great 1st of December! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment