Thursday, December 20, 2012

The start of Christmas Break :P

Life is pretty good I guess. It's been a pretty fun week. Let's see, things that come to mind about things I've done...hm. Well there was yesterday and Tuesday. Crazy days. I asked one of my guy friends to my school dance: Preference. Tuesday I gave him half of it and yesterday I gave the rest to him. I asked by getting a lock (like the ones we have on our P.E. lockers or the ones I used to use on my band lockers...back in the day when I was in band...that feels like forever ago...anyways...) and then I gave him a note attached to it saying,
"Duncan,
I think we'd make the perfect combination at Preference.
Don't you?"

Then yesterday I had a sign that said,
"Duncan,
It's time to unlock the mystery."

Then I had little slips of papers with several girl's names with different combos. My name had the right combo for the lock. I had my friend Mandy deliver the first half to his last period class and then my friend Marcus, he did the second half yesterday after school. So now I'm in the waiting process. Hahaha.

Oh and of course school is now out! HALLELUJAH! I am so happy. I can hopefully catch up on sleep and start getting better so I'm not sick anymore! Yay!

Today I'm getting paid which is great, because I need to finish my Christmas shopping. I'm supposed to go to the mall with my sister and her friend, but we'll see what happens. Tonight I have a Christmas party. This will be my third. Haha. So yeah, it's been fun :)

Hope you all have a great Christmas Break and a fantastic Christmas!

(Unless the world really does end tomorrow...but it won't...so have fun! Haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment