Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sariah recieves the 8th letter

 Sorry the pic isn't the best, I don't have too many pictures of Sariah :/

07/31/12
Oh dearest Sariah,
Well hasn't this year just been grand? Hahaha, yes it has :) We've had soooo much fun this past year! Especially in ballroom! Ha, remember that person that just kept getting in the way for you and Duncan? And when you called him out on it, that was actually really funny. Oh haha, remember that one time when we were messing around and I accidentally dropped you? Or when I gave you a piggy back and we both tried drinking out of the fountain. Epic fail the first time! Hahahaha.
Morp was a lot of fun! We had a great time! Haha, remember when we would play tag during all the slow songs, that was fun. Oh and when you started making fun of how somebody was dancing (you know, the one who kept getting in the way during ballroom). You looked pretty funny when you were doing that though! Haha. It seriously was a great night!
It hasn't just been this year that has been fun, last year was great too! Even though you always pushed me into Texas!!! Gosh, Sariah! Oh my gosh, when you called Texas my cupcake and that he had come out of the oven and was still hot and all that. Oh my. Wow. Haha. I'm so embarrassed that you even said that! Gosh. You are crazy. Hahaha.
However, you do make me laugh and always brighten my day! You are such a joy and I have loved being your friend. I know that things were really rough during part of 7th grade and most of 8th, but I am so glad that we were able to get past that and become such great friends! You, Madilyne and I will forever be the "Three Amigos!" Haha. We always have so much fun together, and ballroom this year is going to be great since all three of us will be in it. Hehehe. It's definitely going to be a year we won't forget, that's for sure!
Sariah, thanks for always being there for me. You are an amazing friend. I remember one day when I was having a rough day, but wasn't wanting anybody to notice, you and Sydney noticed right off the bat that something was up. You have always known when I was having a hard time and you always would do your best to cheer me up.
You have always supported me with drama. You've come to my shows, and I want to thank you for that. It always helps me when I have friends who are supporting me with what I do, so thank you for all the support you have given me.
You are so sweet, and so funny. You actually help me out a lot. I love talking with you and hearing what you have to say. I do take your opinion to heart a lot. You are so amazing!
Thank you for sharing all the good times with me this past year. Like when you took my phone and started texting that one person. Oh wow. That was actually really funny. We really have had a lot of good memories, tons of laughs, great talks, and just an amazing year! I want to thank you for being a part of band with me. You always made me laugh in that class and it was such a joy having you and Madilyne in it. I don't know if I could have survived it without you two! You always said funny things........haha.... :D Anyways, thank you!
Sariah, I hope you know how much you have helped me out. You have been such a great friend, supportive and kind, even if things weren't always going smoothly with other people. You were always there to help me through it. Thank you for being a great friend and for always making me laugh. I seriously have had a great time this year, and you are a big reason why! Thanks for all you have done. I hope for us to always be friends and I bet you are rocking those new braces you got today :D Love ya girl!

Your little ballroom dancing friend,
Alissa Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment