Thursday, August 2, 2012

My 9th and 10th letters, to Traci and Amanda

Sorry I didn't get my letter up yesterday because I wrote it super, super late. So here is yesterday's and today!

08/01/12
Dear Traci,
First off, thank you for the soda tonight and the drive, it was nice. I really needed it :)
Traci, you are such a great leader! I have loved having you in young women's and I am so grateful that you are a leader. I can tell you care about each of the girls, and it means a lot to me. I know I can trust you and I know you care.
Traci, seriously you are just like another one of the girls. You are always so sweet and you always make me smile! Last year at girl's camp, oh my gosh. It was great and you were just so amazing!!!! I loved having you up there and we had many great memories...like when you and Sister Coleman were blowing bubbles with your nose. Hahaha. That was seriously awesome!
You are such a great leader, Traci. The lessons you give, I love them. I have always loved your lessons and they are just so great. I know you take time to prepare them, and I can always feel the spirit as you teach. Thank you so much for everything you have done. Thank you for sharing your light and thank you so much for being a friend to me. You have been somebody I can turn to when I'm not having a good day. You are such a sweet girl and always have such a sweetness about you. Thank you for that. For leading me, and the other girls in young women's. Thank you for caring about all of us and for teaching us so much. I don't know what we would do without you.
I wish I could write more but I'm trying to get this done before the new day...and have just failed. Haha. I promise to finish this letter to you though. I will give it to you at church this next Sunday! Love you Sister Carter, and thank you for all you do!

Your little Laurel,
Alissa Lopez



08/2/12
Oh cherished Mandy,
Girl!!! You left me today! :/ I hope you'll have tons of fun though. Keep in touch while you are over there and don't forget about me! Hahaha.
Mandy, Mandy, Mandy! Ohmycrazynessofalife! We have had such an amazing time this year! Lunch, little trips to the playground, Preference, Morp, hanging out at your house, movies, Children of Eden and soooo much more! It's all been a blast!!! We have become so much closer this year! I don't know when it all happened, but it did and it's been great!
You are such a great friend Mandy! You have been there through it all this year! When I was upset, when I was happy, when I was frustrated, when I was insane (which was most of the time haha), you were always there! You stood up for me when I was being hurt, you stuck by me through it, made sure I was okay and was just a great friend through it all! Thank you so much for it all! I can't thank you enough!!!
I still feel awful that I couldn't make it to your birthday party this year! I still owe you! I will have to figure out what to do to make it up to you! Haha.
This school year is going to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING! We will have the time of our lives! It's going to be great! Hahaha, we will have to sing that song with Jentree still. Ha. Mandy..."my girl!!!" Hahahaha.
Mandy, thank you for all the advice you have given me. Thank you for being cool with my mom when she was taking you home that one time and we stopped at Winco. I don't remember where we came from, but I remember just talking to you about friend issues. You helped me feel better and gave me some good advice and made me laugh that you were so entertained by that wrench. Hahaha.
Oh my gosh! Just so you know, you're little niece....so stinkin cute! Haha. I loved holding her! She was sooo precious! :D
We have had many memories! Let's see, I think one of my favorites with you was Preference. Haha. That was a lot of fun. Singing "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" with the guys, that was fun. Hahaha. And then our little adventure trying to find Fred's house. That whole night was just really fun. It was great and I was so happy that we were in the same group!
Another fun time was when we were just hanging out at the park by Mountain View during lunch. We would go there quite often, but it was always nice! We just got to talk and swing and sit and talk some more. Hahaha. I think all the little things, or the things that seem little at the time, they really aren't. They have become so much bigger than I thought they would. Like just our little talks, the times you were there when I was upset, sharing your smile, reaching out to me...all the things you think to be as just simple little things, they are so much more! Thank you for all the amazing years we have shared. We've known each other for a long time, we've grown up together. You are a great friend!
Girly, I don't see us growing apart anytime soon. It seems that the more time we have been given, the closer of friends we become! We've experienced a lot together! We've shared so many laughs. We've both have had our blonde moments together! Hahaha. We, are great friends.
You have such great talent Mandy! In Children, I loved watching you (not in a creepy way haha). But seriously, you get so into it and become the character and just have so much fun. It's amazing!
Thank you, once again Mandy for being a friend I can lean on when things get rough. Thank you for sharing your light with me. Thank you for sticking up for me. Thank you for always being a great friend. Thank you for everything! I love ya girly! You are such a great girl and loved by many! You have such a sweet spirit and a light that makes others want to get to know you. You are unique. You are here for a reason. Our Father in Heaven loves you and He always will be there for you. Stay strong! If you need somebody to lean on, I'm always here for ya! I've got your back! Thanks for giving me one of the greatest gifts of life, friendship. Thank you! Love ya!
(Imagine I'm singing this last part haha)

Yooooouuuurrrrr Giiiiiirrrrrrrrllllllllllll,"
Alissa Lopez ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment