Thursday, August 9, 2012

17th letter for Andrew ♥


08/09/12
Dear Andrew,
Hey, so just so you know, I'm already blushing like a maniac writing this to you. Haha. I don't even really know where to begin. There is a lot to say :)
Well I'll start with this...Andrew, you make me so happy! I can't tell you how happy you make me feel. Everyday, without fail, you can make me smile. You just always know what to say to make me laugh or smile. I love that about you :) I love how you can just make my whole day, whether it's from seeing you or just through a simple text.
I love how my name sounds when you say it and I love how comfortable I feel around you. You make it easy for me to be myself. That is quite a talent Andrew :) Words can't describe how much you mean to me.
The memories I have with you, they are my favorite memories of all :) Summer fest was absolutely incredible and was the best day of my life :D Haha, I still have that dolphin you won.
Andrew, I'm sooo happy I met you that day in Flex. I didn't know then, just how important you would become to me. I can't believe I was so lucky to meet a guy like you! You are not like any other guy I've met! :D
Andrew, I want you to know, I love how easily you fit in with my friends! Seeing you when you met April, and how easily you were to jump in and talk with her, I couldn't have been happier. It meant a lot to me, you meeting her. April is one of my closest friends, and having you meet her and just being able to talk like you've known each other, it was great. And I loved it :)
Like I said, I've never met a guy like you. I've never met somebody who can make me laugh so easily :) I have never met someone who makes me feel as happy as you do or somebody who makes me feel so beautiful no matter what I think I look like. You are incredible!
As for the memories we have, there are many! All of them are great :) Once Upon A Mattress was tons of fun! And not just because we danced together. Haha ;)
Oh my gosh, that french movie, haha...wow great! I remember you kissing that tree...hm...haha. Pretty funny :) All of it was a lot of fun! Did I ever thank you for doing the movie? If not, thank you so much! It was great that you helped out :D
That picnic, it was a lot of fun. I already told you that I loved how easily you could talk with April, but really that picnic was great :) Hahaha, the swings. It was fun swinging ;)
Andrew, you have changed my life! I don't know what I would do without you! You have been the best thing in my life! You mean everything to me! I love being with you!
I love the way you smile, I love how you make me feel, I absolutely love your eyes, I love that we have so much in common, I love that you aren't afraid to be yourself, I love your honesty, I love your little random things you say. Pretty much, everything about you, I love it! :D
Thank you for everything! I have been so blessed to have you in my life. You really do mean everything to me. You have made me want to be a better person. I would do anything for you. Thank you once again, for everything. I'm the luckiest girl to have met a guy like you and to have you! I love you Andrew!

Your girl,
Alissa A'Lynn Lopez 

No comments:

Post a Comment