Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mr Rocque, you get my 19th letter!

08/11/12
Dear Mr. Rocque,
Hey! It's been forever! Where do I start? Oh haha, I know. Thank you for being able to put up with me for 3 years. I cannot even imagine how that was for ya haha. Hopefully it wasn't too bad! Mr. Rocque, it was fun having you as my french teacher. There was quite some crazy times during french class. Hahaha, I always loved when you would speak to us just in french with your little actions so that we could understand what you were talking about. Hahaha. That was always funny.
Mr. Rocque, you not only taught me french, but taught me to be afraid of soccer balls. Hahaha. I think it was the time that you almost hit me in the head with the soccer ball that made me realize how dangerous the game was. Just watching the game could be dangerous! Cuz I wasn't even playing that day!!! Hahaha.
Another thing you taught me was that I definitely don't want to make movies. Hahaha. Although making the movie was fun, I really...eh...that movie was pretty bad. Haha. And very embarrassing. Hahaha.
Mr. Rocque thank you for always encouraging me to do my best. I know there were times I told you that I didn't think I could do something, but you always told me to try. Thanks for all the encouragement! I can tell you, it's helped me out a lot! So thank you a ton!
Also, thank you all the advice you have given me through the years. I know that I can be a little lost at times at what to do, but you always helped me out. When I needed a trusted adult to talk to, you would help me out! Thanks for that!
Mr. Rocque, you are a great teacher! You know how to teach, but also know how to have fun! That's great and I wish some teachers would learn from you! Hahaha. But seriously, I was glad to have you as my french teacher. You really helped me out when I needed it, even now when I have questions for my french class, you still help! Thank you for all the help you have given me! I can't thank you enough!
Rocque, you are definitely unlike any other teacher. Hahaha. I don't think I've ever met any other teacher who will wear soccer shorts during school. Haha.
Thank you Mr. Rocque for all the laughs during class! Thank you for all your teaching! Thanks for also making sure things were okay. Thank you for just being you! You are great! Thank you and because of you I will always remember at least some french. Hahaha. Thanks for helping me still with my french class. Thank you for being a friend as well as my teacher! Thank you for everything! I miss having you as my french teacher! You are a great teacher! Thank you once again for everything.

Still learning french,
Alissa Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment