Sunday, August 12, 2012

Almost done with this challenge! 20th letter today O_o


08/12/12
Dear Gabbs,
We have known each other for how long? Like my whole life! Hahaha. Not really, but close to it. I remember when I moved here, you were my very first friend. How great it was to have a friend with me when I knew nobody, and of all people, it was YOU! You introduced me to many other people, making it possible for me to meet other people and make other friends. So, you have played a big part in who some of my friends are today! :D
Oh gosh Gabbers, we've had soooooo many memories. Like literally, we have. Some of them were just fantastic! Like our great, and horrible french movie! Hahaha. Oh my. That was just....yeah...craaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyy! Bahaha. Some of my favorite memories are from that movie. Oh wow.
Oh French class alone was an adventure in 9th grade! Hahaha. I remember when we were doing our french speaking test and we started ours with talking in Spanish. Bahahaha. Fun times. And then I would always sneak out to 2nd lunch...hehehe. Oh gosh great class. Definitely one of my favorite classes I have had with you!
Hahaha. Remember how I'm blonde? And how we told like everybody. Oh gosh...yeah...I wonder who still thinks that. I'm going to stop dying my hair some day, and let the natural blonde show because some people need more convincing ;) Hahaha. Oh great times :P
Gabby, dear, you have quite some talent. You are great at acting and can really use your voice (singing), and you know how to move (dance). Triple threat girly!!!!! Hahaha. Keep up at your talents. Keep on developing them. You have lots of potential.
My, my Gabbs. We seriously have had great times. And sometimes I wonder how we are alive...or well at least me, because sometimes we do some pretty stupid things. Always at girl's camp. Haha. And school sometimes. Hahahaha. But hey, we have fun...and that's all that matters!!!! Right? Right! :D
So, we are pretty much going to rock the school this year from our complete awesomeness. K? K! So yeah, be prepared!!! Hahaha. Drama will be a blast! EEEEEEEPPPPP! Hahaha. I'm so glad that I was able to take that class, it's going to be crrrrrrrraaaaaaazzzzzzzzyyyyyyy! Hahaha, but fun just the same! And that's going to be great!
Gabby, you are such a great gal! Thanks for being such a great friend during Prom and everything. For letting me invade your home that night. Your dress was adorkable, and I still can't believe Renato knew EVERY song! Bahaha.
Thanks for all the advice you've given me. Thank you for all the gifts you have given me, including the gift of friendship! Thanks for everything you do. Stay strong Gabby! The Lord loves you and watches over you. He knows you and will always be there for you. I know that to be true. Reach out to others, and others will reach out to you. Be patient in your trials, because as you know, they will be "but a small moment." You have so much to give to others. Share the light you have been given. Be yourself, and don't ever forget who you are. Thank you for everything! Love ya girly, don't forget that. :)

Your dumb blonde friend,
Alissa Lopez 

No comments:

Post a Comment