Friday, August 10, 2012

Ari, Ari, Ari! You get today's letter!


08/10/12
Dear Ari,
Ohmycrazynessofalife, Ari!!!! Wow. Words cannot describe how amazing you are!!! You are so funny and always make me laugh. Oh my gosh, we have some pretty crazy times! Ari, I had no idea how funny you were until camp last year. Wow, you always made my day and just knew what to say to brighten the day! This year at camp was just at great! Hahaha. I had a great time with you and like always, made me laugh. You made it easy to have a great time! And you are great at fires! Although you did start to creep me out with your wanting of grease...even if it was for the fire. Hahaha.
Ari, what can I say? We really have had some great times. Just today at breakfast! I was not expecting you to shove the french toast at me. It caught me completely off guard! And our conversations we had at breakfast today, haha just great! I love your pancake cutter idea, by the way! It would definitely come in handy!!!
Ari, when I have a bad day, you can always make me laugh and just ease up. Really! I don't think I've ever been able to be upset for too long around you. You just get me laughing and things are okay! Thank you for that Ari. That is quite the talent.
You are a very talented girl Ari. I think you should play your oboe sometime for us in young women's. I've only seen you play once, and that was at your band concert. But you should really play sometime...perhaps in church??? *Wink, wink.
Ari, Ari, Ari. What great fun we've had! I love having you in young women's. You are seriously like my favorite! You just make young women's soooo much fun! You are always so happy and say the best things. Even on Sundays when we have to split up into classes. Haha :P
You have so much strength! I love watching you (not in a creepy way) and seeing your testimony grow! You are a great example, not only for the younger girls, but even for us Laurels. You really are a good example! Thank you for always standing up for what you think is right. That is so great, and I want to do the same!
Ari, you always amaze me! The way that you can just brighten people's day and just make everything seem so much easier! That is seriously some great talent!!! I could only hope to be like that! Ari, thank you so much for always sharing your light with me and all the girls in young women. Thank you for always making me laugh and smile! You, without fail can make me laugh every time in young women's. Thank you for being such a great example! Thank you for sharing your talents with us! Ari, thank you so much for just being yourself! I love ya! Remember to always be yourself. People will like you just the way you are, cuz I do! Hahaha. Thanks for everything Ari! Love ya!

Your happy friend,
Alissa Lopez 

2 comments:

  1. AWWW! You seriously just made my day, Alissa. And yes, I know that you would not be watching me in a creepy way. I- honestly- never knew how people would react to my "witty" inside musings until I opened up a little while ago and camp provided the perfect setting to let my wild thing out of its metaphorical cage. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Oh Ari! I love ya! You are just so great! :D

      Delete