Saturday, August 4, 2012

Halfway done...12th one goes to...CARISSA!


Halfway done...12 letters down, 12 to go. Today goes to Carissa, ma sister!


08/04/12
Dear Kizza,
Ohmycrazynessofalife! We have had some crazy memories!!! I mean seriously! A lot of them you can't even describe, because we are sooooo weird. Hahaha. Mostly you...just kidding :P Let's see I think one of my favorite memories was when you and I got into those HUGE pants together and we were doing the Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumb show thingy. Haha, funny, but way embarrassing!
Let's see, then there is always our little dance parties. Hahaha. Those are always a lot of fun and insane. It's a good thing nobody besides us (and Mandy), are there for that because I would be super embarrassed. Hahahaha.
I remember when we used to sing together to Aunt Leona or Aunt Kate or Grandma H., pretty much anybody that would listen to us. Haha. We don't do that anymore...at all :/
Oh another one of my favorite memories, was when I was telling you your whole life story and then it turned into mine as well. Haha. You better name you daughter Alyssa Paige, it was in the story...you must follow it! Hahaha :P
Oh my gosh, Carissa, you and I are INSANE! Bahaha. No but seriously, I keep thinking back at all we have done together, and I must say...I am now quite embarrassed. Hahaha. We are just weird. Simple as that.
As weird as we are, we do have our good moments. And our super serious moments...even if they last for just about a minute. Hahaha. I have a different bond with you, than I have with Mandy, Heather and Sandra. We are super close! Like seriously! You are usually the first to know about anything and everything. I can trust you so much, even though sometimes you do try to blackmail me! Hahaha. Still, I find it so easy to tell you things....must be because we were supposed to be twins! Hahaha. I know you don't think we look that alike, but I think we do...A TON!
You and I are really close. I become very protective over you, even within our house, and you do the same. I remember when I was mad at you once and we were yelling and everything, but once when somebody else got involved and was being rude to you, I jumped in and couldn't stand it. I stopped being angry with you and started protecting you (I don't want to tell the whole story, if you want to know it, I'll tell you...in person).
You and I must have what Boomer and Brady, from Pair of Kings, have. Where they can feel each other's pain. Hahaha. No, but I mean it. When I broke my nose, I was not the only one crying, you were crying too, and you weren't even the one that was hurt! Haha.
Carissa, I love how we can be so angry with each other, but then just simply forget and just move on. It's great, and actually teaches me how to forgive and forget.
You and I, we are just great. Hahaha. We laugh together, we cry at times together, we love each other, we protect each other, we teach each other, we make memories together, we are just incredible! Haha. I don't know how to put into words what kind of bond we have, because it really is nothing like ones I have with anybody else. We are just unique together!
Kissa, I want you to know that you are doing a great job! I have loved watching you grow...not physically because you grew taller than me and that sucks, but you know what I mean. You have matured a lot, and really you don't seem like you should be 14. You act older...at times. Hahaha. But really you do.
Don't forget who you are Carissa. You are a daughter of God. You are loved. I know dad watches over you, and I know he can't wait to hold you in his arms again. I can tell he is proud of you. He loves you. Don't forget that.
Our Father in Heaven is always there for you. He will always listen. When you feel alone, He is always there for you. I know it. You know how hard my life has been and that I have felt alone, but I can tell you, He was there for me. He helped me. He, is why I am still alive today. When you need somebody to talk to, when nobody else will listen, He will. When you feel as if you have no one, go to Him. He will be there.
I love you to death Carissa! These past 14, almost 15 years now (WHAT?!?!?! o_O), they have been incredible. They have been just soooo great! These next 2 years will be great before I move out, and I promise we will always be close no matter where we live. No amount of miles could keep us apart. We will forever be sisters, close sisters and always, will I love you. Remember who you are. I love you! Thank you for everything! Keep up the great work you are doing! Love you! Oh and I called you like 3 different names in here. Hahaha. Just thought I should point that out :P

Your soul sister forever,
Alissa A'Lynn Lopez 

No comments:

Post a Comment