Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mandy, as promised...gets the 22nd letter


Mandy is the one on the right :P

08/14/12
Dearest Squishy Fishy,
Well, we've had quite the life, haven't we? Hahaha. We've had many, many, MANY crazy moments. Literally. Pretty much our lives together...they are just crazy moments. Haha, but we have so much fun with each other, and that's all that matters!
Like going to the park at night and just having fun. Getting wet in sprinklers, going to movies, going to Strawberry Days, everything...it's just all fun.
We are great! We have soooo much fun! Like really, we do. We are hilarious! Hahaha. We have all the fun in our family! Like when we went to Lakeridge recently to do your class changes, we just had such fun, even though Carissa was getting embarrassed because of us. Hahaha. Who cares? We had a good time, even though we were dancing around and going crazy! Haha!
So, as you know, you're my youngest sister. You are my little baby sis! Hehehe. I want you to know that if ya ever need anything, I'm always just a room away. Hahaha. Although...you should knock before you just enter my room. Hahaha. But really, if you have friend issues, need help on homework, or even guy stuff (hehehehehehehehe), I'm always willing to listen and help you out! Even when I do move out, I want you and Carissa to know that I will still be there for you two! You can always call or text, and I'll talk :D
Mandy dear, we really have had so much fun together! All our crazy, wild moments...which aren't rare, they truly are fantastic. Haha. They happen like probably 5 different times a day, AT THE LEAST! Haha.
Oh how we love swinging! Although, I get hurt a lot. Hahaha. Like falling out the swing, getting stuck in the other swing, scratching up my leg, falling backwards out of the swing, flying out the swing into the wood chips, yeah...haha. I have realized swinging doesn't like me as much as I like swinging. But it's my passion!!! Hahaha. My passion, swinging, barefoot in circles. Your passion. Swinging barefoot. (I'm not sure if there was more to yours or not). But yeah, we have some great adventures swinging, don't we? Hahahaha.
Hahaha, remember our little competition with the handstands and cartwheels? Oh my! And then we did a backhand-spring...and I fell on my ankle. Ow. That really hurt! It actually hurt for the rest of the night haha. Yeah, well that was fun too! And I will learn how to do one! But it might take awhile before I can trust myself doing another backhand spring. Hahaha.
Oh hahaha, by the way, I think you should know...I love taking pictures with you! Hehehe. We always make crazy faces and just have fun with the camera! We are models! Hahahahaha. I'm so glad that I have you as my sister because you make my life that much crazier! (In a good way)
Without ya, half my life would be gone! Most of what I do is with ya and our crazy times. Like the song we used to sing all the time from the Wizard of Oz. Hahaha.
We are always going to be sisters. No matter who we meet, we will always have a different bond. Life is crazy, and has a lot of changes, but one thing that will never change is our sisterhood! We are great. I loveth you! You will forever be my squishy fishy!!! Haha.
Mandy, don't forget yourself in this world. You need to stay strong and live the way you know you should live. Love life, and embrace it! There will be people who will try to make you forget your worth and will try to tear you down; don't listen to them. Don't let what other people think of you, change you...unless it's for the better. If somebody tells you, you are heartless, or a waste of time. Do not listen to it! You are NOT a waste of time! You are definitely not heartless Mandy!
Remember you are of worth! Your Father in Heaven loves you and you are truly a princess! He is always there for you! If you need somebody, He will be there! Don't forget that! Mandy, I hope for you to always remember Him, and how great He is. He will help you with anything! He knows you and your soul! He knows your strengths, and He knows how to make your weaknesses even stronger. Lean on him. He will be there for you, no matter what!
I love ya and always will! We have great memories, and believe me...there are more to come that will be just as great! Don't forget who you are! I know dad watches over you, and he loves you! Don't forget that. I know that when the time comes and you meet him again, that day will be so great! I can just imagine him greeting you with a HUGE hug! He loves you! I love ya too, Mandy! Remember that!!!

Your crazy and insane sister,
Alissa A'Lynn Lopez ♥


2 comments: